Duke Cannon Men's Body Care
Your body is a temple. Or perhaps it’s a toll plaza off I-94 in Waukegan. Either way, Duke Cannon has the goods to get your body cleaned, feeling good, and smelling right.
Big Ass Brick of Soap:
1 10 oz. bar.Triple milled for superior quality, At 10 oz., it's 3x the size of common bar soaps, Made in USA
- Beer Soap: One day while sipping a refreshing shower beer, Duke Cannon got the idea: what if we put beer in the soap? Turns out there are actual skin benefits that come from the beer, but that's just a nice side benefit of doing something awesome. So, we partnered with our friends at Old Milwaukee, purveyors of a quality domestic lager enjoyed by hard-working Americans since 1849. The result is a Big Ass Beer Soap that suds up well, gets you clean, and smells outstanding. (It doesn't smell like beer. It has a woodsy, sandalwood scent that smells like a man should.)To honor the military heritage of the Big Ass Brick of Soap, this particular item comes in Limited Edition "Stars and Stripes" pin-up packaging modeled after the iconic female wartime heroes of the WWII-era.
- Campfire: Duke Cannon's idea of a great night does not involve going to that fancy vegan juice bar downtown or binge-watching vampire dramas on the Internet. No, Duke Cannon's perfect night is under a starry sky, by the light of a glowing campfire, where stories are told without emojis and memories are made without selfies. Experience the rich scent of fresh cut hickory and celebrate a return to basics with the large American-made soap inspired by the burning wood of a blazing campfire. Part of the Great American Frontier Collection from Duke Cannon. Because the outdoors smell nice. Features a warm, slightly smokey scent of fresh cut hickory
- Leaf and Leather: Duke Cannon would rather explore the Great Plains on horseback than navigate the parking lot of an outlet mall in a compact car. It's in the Great Wide Open, about 1000 miles from the nearest food court, where a light breeze carries the scent of old leather mixed with fresh rolled tobacco leaves. Take a trip back in time when a nice, masculine scent didn't involve citrus fruits or flowers, and experience this American-made soap inspired by leaf and leather.Part of the Great American Frontier Collection from Duke Cannon. Because the outdoors smell nice.
- Bourbon Soap: In the early days of the American Frontier, rugged pioneers indulged with a dry buffalo steak and a pull of whiskey, not $12 appletini and plate of bruschetta. Duke Cannon honors that independent, pioneering spirit by partnering with Buffalo Trace Distillery to add their award-winning Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey to this Big American Bourbon Soap. Weighing in at a full 10 oz., this large, American-made soap has a rich, oak barrel scent that smells as good as bourbon tastes.
- Hunting Soap: This ain't no squirrel huntin' soap. This is big soap for big game hunting. At a hefty 10 oz., it's double the size of other hunting soaps, and it's made with a unique formula that captures odors, smothers them, and prevents their release. It's like a Special Forces combat mission against your scent. After all, true hunters know that getting winded is not an option.
Hard working men don't have time to mess around with messy sprays that leave them smelling like they were attacked by the perfume lady at the mall. They need a fool-proof way to smell good on the go. These concentrated cologne balms melt at your fingertips for precision scent application. Traveling tin is perfect for leather briefcases, gym bags, or desk drawers. Made with natural and organic ingredients. A 1.5 oz tin lasts a good long time even with multiple applications per day.
- Land: The Redwood scent is masculine and warm containing hints of sandalwood, amber, citrus, rosemary, and clove. Smells like a walk through the Great Northwest, not a high school dance.
- Sea: The Naval Supremacy scent is a light, fresh water fragrance that with subtle notes of citrus. If you love the scent of our Naval Supremacy soap, then stop reading and add this to your cart.
- Air: The open skies scent is very subtle and certainly a crowd pleaser. The fragrance is crisp and light and smells like fresh mountain air after the rain, not like your grandma's living room.
- Bourbon: The Bourbon Solid Cologne offers a woodsy, oak barrel scent inspired by the rackhouses at our favorite place in the world, the Buffalo Trace Distillery. If you've had the distinct pleasure of smelling our Big American Bourbon Soap, then you'll probably want this.